Physiotherapist- Permanent Full or Part time considered– New Graduate or experienced Physiotherapist
Picture this….You’re a NZ registered physiotherapist working in a supportive relaxed friendly team environment committed to quality client centred care. You feel excited to come to work every day and think to yourself how did you land such a great job?! Your work life balance is relaxed, affordable, you have high quality of living, and on weekends you have an array of outdoor and recreational pursuits such as skiing, hunting, tramping, and so much more all within 2 hours of Invercargill!! Sound awesome…? Well it is! If you know this is what you need…….. Then welcome!
At Accelerate Physiotherapy we offer a diverse range of physiotherapy services including:
- Musculoskeletal & neurology clients
- Community rehabilitation, pain management & RTW programmes
- Pelvic health and PINC & STEEL cancer related rehabilitation
- Sports and running related clients, Pilates classes, programmes and gym based rehabilitation
We are in a Central City location in a modern purpose designed clinic with large gym and Pilates studio, and a satellite clinic at Fonterra and another clinic in Tuatapere (Western Southland) servicing our rural farming community.
Accelerate Physiotherapy is looking for a:
- Relaxed, friendly & honest individual
- Results driven professional that enjoys working as part of a supportive team
- A clinician that feels that clients are at the centre of what we do
- A person who is committed to putting the CARE into healthcare
If you see every day as a learning experience and want to continue to move forward with your career then we would love to help. We pride ourselves on our established CPD and have regular scheduled education.
Regardless of your previous experience (new graduate to senior clinician) we would love to hear from you! If you have what we are looking for and more importantly you feel we have what you need, then please contact us or organise a time to call and experience the friendly relaxed environment for yourself. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the right person depended on experience.
- Andrea Murray – Principle Physiotherapist
- Phone – 03 218 6583
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org